Hello Earth Angels
On this week’s show the Angels offered their First Aid Course to use when handling challenging times – and there is no doubt we are going through those now! So I have included them here for you to use.
Here are the steps to take when you are feeling as though you are spiralling out of control in panic, fear and anxiety.
1) Take some flower essences to help you connect back in to yourself – because emotions like panic, fear, and anxiety disconnect us from ourselves and make us frenetic and mad. They stop us from making heart-soul choices. These emotions keep us in our heads and away from the emotions we so desperately wish to feel, safe, secure and loved.
Flower essences give you a space to breathe and breathing deeply is the key to being in touch with your full and true self.
2) Let go – let go of all you are feeling, let it wash away from you until you can feel some peace coming within. Surrender to this moment of now – let now be all there is – for in truth now is the only time you have and all your emotions of fear, anxiety and panic are about trying to rush from here, rush from the place you are.
3) Allow yourself to be ready for the next step – the next step is to breathe!
4) Breathe – deep and reconnect. To those of you who are new to my show this is the technique I suggest: place your first finger on your belly button and breathe into where your little finger rests do this until you breathe slows down and then imagine breathing at your knees and feet. In this deeply connected breath we can find clarity.
5) Keep breathing until you feel the regular breaths of deep calm and then in this space and in your heart, ask your question. Make sure that the question you ask is simply this –
What do I need to do next to move forward into more peace, happiness, joyousness and love?
Now in case you are wondering how is this relevant to my issues about my health, my job, my home , my relationship I need to remind you that the power of this question is simply profound because all of the other things I mentioned like job, relationship etc are the outward catalysts for the thing you are really after – and that is the feeling of peace, happiness, joyful-ness or love that you think these things will give to you. For eg – when I have the best relationship I will have love, the best job then I will feel joyful etc
But this is a fallacy. These things do not give you what you want – the feelings you want are states of being – they are present within you regardless of what you have, you own or how you see yourself in terms of accolades and success measures.
This is the biggest change we have to remember about ourselves and the more we fight it, the more difficult our outward situation becomes.
We are not our creations…we are above and beyond that. This is the old paradigm.
The real paradigm (not the new one but the one we must return to) is that firstly before all things we are: LOVE and when we allow love to be the truth of our being and we consciously engage with that truth we can feel safe, secure and loved because we are not alone, nor rejected nor judged. We are in fact surrounded totally by the spiritual energies of unconditional love and companionship.
Our first judgement is an illusion, we have never been judged or rejected by the Source, the Cosmic Consciousness or God – we have done that to ourselves because we could not believe we were love and yet that is what we are. We are always in love, we are always in the vortex – it is our own blinkers of self judgement and self rejection that stop us from believing what is true.
Melody speaks: I use this First Aid Course every day to maintain balance during stressful times – I recommend this unreservedly.
Bless-sings from the Angels