Hello Earth Angels
I have been pondering a question – what is the darkness? When we are seemingly in a hole? When things have closed down – a cycle of our lives finished without signs as to where our next adventures lies – are we in the darkness?
The angels reply:
Darkness is an illusion. It is the shadow cast by your own light. You flow from light to darkness in order to find more of yourself, to express more of your being.
In the process of this journey you shed all that will no longer serve you on your journey. It feels like loss especially if you have attached yourself too strongly to these achievements. Some of the things you lose you will know you are ready for and they will go easily and with some relief. Others will hurt because you feel you are losing the best of you, or the part of you that is valuable to you. It is of course an aspect of the ego wishing to hold on.
Your heart and soul do not wish to hold still, they are on a journey of exploration through life and all human beings must all walk the ‘valley of death’ to the new pasture of life giving abundance that is the next part of your journey unfolding.
Darkness has many gifts to offer, but you will find that your friends and the world around you does not appreciate them fully. The reason for this is they are extremely personal gifts. It is in the darkness that our gifts develop and our understanding of ourselves grows. It is an inward journey and to fully experience it may mean separating from the world for a while.
Of course too much time in the darkness is not healthy and you need to keep a careful watch on your state of being.
Having said this darkness is a place where your fears hide; you face your aloneness and all-one-ness and you can become depressed especially if you deny your emotions of anger or hurt.
When you surface from this darkness, it is like coming out of the cave or being reborn into the world again and as a result you may be a little vulnerable; a little innocent, filled with sweetness and possibilities to create again in the world and see what your time of darkness can bring forth.
The key to being successful with this stage of your life is
- to be gentle with the process
- to allow yourself all the time you need
- to connect fully with your intuition
- to understand that others will try to stop you from taking this journey
- shedding unnecessary baggage is part of the process
- loneliness is possible
- dark feelings are a sign you are getting to the new
- this is a place of transition
- this too will pass (as the Buddhists would say)
- this is another ‘night of the soul’ – if it is attempted consciously it will surrender much wisdom to you
- it will last as long as it must for you to understand all that is necessary for your next journey
- these times of darkness announce new journeys in your life not just steps on the road
We hope these words have clarified this for you beloved.
Bless-sings from the angels